Monday, June 27, 2011

SF Gay Pride Parade + Rainbow Leopard Print Mani + Random Mani

Hey everyone! Again, I apologize for the lack of posts so here is an awesome post to make up for it! This past Sunday, I went to the Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco, CA. It was my first time going and my friends and I had a blast! There were so many interesting things to see! People's choice of clothing (or lack of) was entertaining as well :P Soooo anyways, of course I had to do some kind of colorful mani! I decided to rainbow leopard print nails on top of white. I got inspiration from this post on Natalie's blog. I don't have the energy to name off all the colors since I used like 10 polishes so if you want to know what a color is, just ask. The brands I used were OPI, Sally Hansen, Zoya, China Glaze, and Color Club.


And here is how I did my makeup :) I used my Beauty UK palette and L'oreal H.I.P. eyeshadows for this look. Again, if you want to know specific colors, just ask! Not really "in your face" but still colorful :)


And here is what I wore! I did a white wifebeater, rainbow suspenders, a blue denim skirt, hot pink zebra head band, and hot pink sunglasses!


Oh and here's a picture of me failing miserably at hula hooping lol. I was so frustrated >___<


Soooo that was my first Gay Pride experience! That was definitely an awesome day that I will never forget!

In the title of this post, I mentioned a random mani..... so I'm going to show you what I did for my sister! The blue I used is Sexy In The City by China Glaze and the silver is the Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil Kit which came with black, silver, and white. This was my first attempt at free-handing at nail art designs. This was pretty simple but I love how it turned out on her!

8 comments:

  1. amazing, love the eye make up and you did a great mani on your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing nails, I like it, great idea of first pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures :) Love the nails and make up <3

    You received the Best Blog Award: http://dutch-diana.blogspot.com/2011/06/awards-awards-and-more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes were so pretty and I like the nails!!

    I gave you some awards on my blog also:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yasmin you have an adorable I am so happy to pass these awards to you, you deserve it! :Dhttp://nailutopia.blogspot.com/2011/07/kittyvixen85-shares-awards-with-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Thanks for the link back, you did a great job on it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the style now to fold over the hem of your jean skirt so that the inside of the skirt is showing a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...