Monday, July 4, 2011

Lazy 4th of July Manicure =P

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a good 4th of July so far! I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet but all I know is BBQ and fireworks are in order!

Sooo for the past few days, I have been wearing a really nice manicure... 3 coats of OPI's hot pink matte and one coat of OPI's I Lily Love You. It is such a gorgeous color combo. I honestly could not get myself to take it off. For today, I wanted to do some stripes and more stars and fireworks on my nails and of course use red, white, and blue, but I couldn't get myself to take the pink off =P

I REALLY wanted to do some kind of 4h of July manicure so this morning, about 2 minutes after I opened my eyes, I got to work and started painting on firework designs. I used my silver nail art polish by Kiss Nail Artist Paint and the blue is Eyes Like Sapphires by China Glaze. The star sequins are Silver Star by Klean Color.


And just for kicks, here is what I was wearing for the past few days :)


Happy 4th everyone! Don't drink and drive! =P

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...