Friday, June 24, 2011

OPI DS Extravagance

Hey everyone! Sorry about not updating in a while. My "off week" finally ended but now I'm just being lazy lol. I really don't have too much to say or show.... but here is the mani I've been wearing the past week. This is 2 coats of OPI DS Extravagance. It's a really pretty purply raspberry color with a slight holo effect. It doesn't looks like much in the shade but it shimmers like crazy in the sun.

Also, look forward to a more artsy fartsy mani this weekend! I'm gonna have a little fun with color :) That's all for today!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...