Thursday, June 2, 2011

Color Club Silver Holo & Neon Green Swatches

Hey everyone :) I've been sooo busy the past couple days and I finally have a night in where I get to update my blog! As you could see from my last post, I bought a bunch of Color Club polishes. Over the past few days, I wore Glitter Envy and Worth The Risque. Before I go into too much detail about them, how about some swatches? :-)

Here is Worth The Risque:


This color was pretty sweet! It's a really nice silver holo. This color was surprisingly hard to photograph considering how strong the holo effect was in the sun. The second picture was the most rainbow I could capture. I promise you though, it shines even more in person! These pictures DO NOT do this polish justice! This picture has 3 coats and one coat of Seche Vite since it dried quickly but you could probably get away with 2.

And now for Glitter Envy:
I am beyond impressed with this color! It is so dang bright and eye-catching! This is one of the coolest neon greens I own. It has really interesting glitter in it. It's not super shiny or sparkly-- it's almost matte looking and kinda whitish yellow! Also, you can't feel the glitter after it dries so it doesn't have that dry, rough feeling. It stays nice and glossy!  If you click on the pic, you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about. The formula was a bit streaky but it honestly ended up applying amazingly. It dried very quickly and had a matte finish to it. This photo has 3 coats and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

What do you all think of these? I looooove em :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Glitter Envy!! and Wroth the Risque is just amazing. Great polishes, thank you for sharing -I totally want to get Glitter Envy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Love the green, and your blog is cute! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter Envy looks amazing!!

    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...