Sunday, May 29, 2011

Color Club Epic Haul + Swatches

Hey everyone :) So last week I visited my favorite nail store in the San Jose area called US Nail Supply. If you live anywhere near San Jose and want an awesome deal on nail polish, seriously check it out. Everything is almost half off of the regular market price and they have everything from Essie, OPI, Orly, Color Club, Zoya, China Glaze, and some other misc. brand that I've never used. They also have an awesome selection of nail art supplies, base/top coat, acetone, and a bunch of other random stuff!

Anyways last time I went there, the guy told me they were getting Color Club and I got really excited since I've never seen it anywhere else in stores. I ended up buying 10 colors since he offered me a little deal/discount type thing. I already owned Revvvolution and Wild At Heart but I bought the other 10 colors from the store. Here are the bottles and names of the colors I bought. You can click on any of the images to make them bigger.

L-R: Revvvolution, Wild At Heart, Fashion Addict, Worth The Risque, With Abandon, Alter Ego

Here are all the names of the bottoms corresponding to the picture above. I forgot Alter Ego for some reason o_O

L-R: Magic Attraction, De-Luxe-cious, Ulterior Motive, Glitter Envy, Covered In Diamonds, Femme Fatale

Here are all the names of the bottoms corresponding to the picture above.
And now for the swatches:
Top Row: Revvvolution, Wild At Heart, Fashion Addict, Worth The Risque, With Abandon, Alter Ego

Bottom Row:  Magic Attraction, De-Luxe-cious, Ulterior Motive, Glitter Envy, Covered In Diamonds, Femme Fatale

Revvvolution- Black, almost pewter holo. Very pretty and unique. Nicer that MPJ by OPI!

Wild At Heart- Deep violet holo. This is sooo gorgeous in the light!

Fashion Addict- Light purple holo. Shines like crazy in the sun.

Worth The Risque- Silver holo. Much more apparent when you apply it on the nail.

With Abandon-Black, almost dark brown with bronze shimmer

Alter Ego- Shimmery greyish purple, almost looks metallic! Very pretty!

Magic Attraction- Unique purply, pinkish, silver holo glitter. Very glittery!

De-Luxe-cious- Cool blue with pretty random-colored, almost holo glitter.

Ulterior Motive- Deep fuschia hot-pink with awesome blue/purple glitter.

Glitter Envy- Bright neon lime green with subtle, almost matte chunky glitter.

Covered In Diamonds- Really interesting glitter! Reminds me of rainbow colored confetti.

Femme Fatale- Sheer light pink shimmer. This would look best over a french manicure or layered over a darker color.


So, what do you think of the colors? Have you tried any of them? If you want me to do any swatches on my nails of any of the colors I bought, don't hesitate to ask :-)

7 comments:

  1. I have Fashion addict and I love it. *Drools* at your CC collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where I live they don't sell colour club but I saw online that this brand has gorgeous colours, so when I came across your blog I just had to follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw lol thank you :) Color Club has a lot of really nice colors. Before I found them in my favorite store, ordered them on eBay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a coincidence! Haha you're so far the closest blogger to me that I know of! very cool. I was in heaven today at US Nails Supply. I really wanted Revvvolution, but didn't see it today. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how odd!! They had a ton of it during the time I went there! That's awesome that we're so nearby! I was surprised to see that when I saw your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just there on Friday. Hahah. I got there all the time. Maybe everyone should plan a trip there. I introduced Manicured Monkey to the store. I looooove it. My Color Club collection looks like what you just got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lol that is awesome! I go there a lot too, usually after school since it's near my school. That would be awesome to have all the bloggers meet up there =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...