Thursday, May 26, 2011

Color Club Wild At heart + Purple Holo mani

Hey everyone! Long time no post! I had a busy week trying to get through my final papers and finals as well.... and trying to have a life in between.... gahh! Well now I'm free from school for now so I will have a lot more time on my hands!

So, I finally got to trying Wild At Heart by color club, which is a really gorgeous deep purple holo! Here are some swatches in the sunlight to start off :-) This color is soooo dang pretty!




Anyways, I got really bored last so I decided to add some artwork to it. I handpainted french tips using Fashion Addict by Color Club, which is a light purple holo. I just bought it and haven't swatched it yet, but from what I can tell, the holographic effect is really strong! Maybe I'll wear that next... Anyways, I also added polka dots using Konad M79. Like it? :-)

3 comments:

  1. As if a mani couldn't get any better...you added those spots. Both breathtaking and adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors go together so well!!! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 2 purple holo are amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...