Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rainbow with Leopard Spots!

I've been wanting to do this look for ages and I finally got the time and motivation to do so. I was surprised how quickly I finished this-- only an hour including time to dry. I am really pleased with how this turned out! It's soooo colorful and definitely an eye-catcher!

Here's what I used:

Pink- Gilda by Zoya
Orange- Annie by Zoya
Yellow- Lighthouse by China Glaze
Green- In The Limelight by China Glaze
Blue- Charla by Zoya
Purple- Senorita Bonita by China Glaze
Black- Black Out by Sally Hansen

5 comments:

  1. This looks really cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweetie that looks amazing! Love love love all the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks great! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing manicure! I love all the colors! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...