Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara Review

Well here is my first mascara review! Last week, I picked up Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night since I've never tried it before and I liked the idea of having a day to night look. If you want a closeup, just click on the image.
Here is a picture of the mascara. I picked up the color "Extreme Black".
This shows how it works. If you want length, you just unscrew the pink one and if you want volume, just unscrew the pink one.
Here is a picture on the Lengthening brush.
And here is a pic of the Volumizing brush.
Right: lashes without any mascara. Left: lashes with lengthening mascara. I didn't curl my lashes. in any of these pics. I don't even own a lash curler ^^ I just have really long eyelashes =P Also, it looks like I put mascara on the bottom but that's just from eyeliner.
Right: lashes with lengthening mascara only. Left: lashes with lengthening mascara and volumizing mascara on top.
In general I like this mascara. The only problem I really had with it is that the volumizing mascara can get a little clumpy. I had to use a toothpick to separate a couple lashes, which isn't too big of a deal to me. Also, don't use the volumizing one on your bottom lashes. Just use the lengthening one and you're good to go!

Another good thing i that it doesn't leave all those little black flakies below your eyes! I wore it all day and it lasted just fine!

Would I buy this again and do I recommend it? Absolutely yes!! Has anyone else tried this mascara? Do you think you will try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...