Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day Look!

Whoooo today is St. Patty's day which means lots of green and drinking irish car bombs =P To celebrate, I did my nails and my makeup green!
I also did my makeup green! Sorry for the bad lighting. I did this at night =P

I used one of those single Cover Girl Eyeshadows in Lime green all over the lid (forgot the actual name, sorry!),

L'Oreal H.I.P. eyeshadow duo in Gunmetal. I used the dark green on the outer edge and in the crease. Then I used the brownish green color to extend the crease.

To blend the top part, I used Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing powder.

And for liner, I used Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquide Liner

To finish it off, I used my new Day 2 Night mascara!






2 comments:

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...