Thursday, March 10, 2011

OPI Tease-y Does it!

Sooo this is OPI Tease-y Does It from the Burlesque Collection. I've been wanting this color for the past month and finally found it in a store by my house for 5.99!

This color was sooo hard to capture! It's kinda a browned purple with reddish orange microglitter. It looks brown from far away but it's so interesting when you see it in the light.

The bottle makes it appear that it has a goldish duochrome to it but I didn't see that once I applied it. No big deal though! I love this color! It's definitely a favorite for me!

Another plus to this was that the application was pretty flawless. This is 2 coats! Nice? :)

1 comment:

  1. This is also one of my favorites...looks pretty awesome on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...