Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Milani Lip Flash: In A Flash

I finally decided to stop by CVS today and I picked up a new product by Milani called Lip Flash. It's like a glossy lipstick but in the form of a fat thing of lipliner.

 I picked up the color called In A Flash which is a deep hot pink with bluish purplish sparkles. It is definitely a HOT color. I probably wouldn't wear this out on my average day but I think it would look really cool at night with a dark smoky eye!

The pic below is a closeup of how it looks on my lips. Sorry about the pic to the left... Not the best one of me! But I wanted to show how it looks with my hair, eyes, and complexion.

Pretty hot color, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. Yesss!! I LOVE it! It looks gorgeous on your lippies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...