Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ready for Spring?

This is the look I currently have... and I am in LOOOVE!!

The purple base coat is called Yasmeen by Zoya. I mostly bought it because of the name, but the color is pretty anyways! Its a deep purple with a hot pinkish magenta shimmer in the light!

I also added some pink flowers and some gold glitter to make it more interesting. I finished it off with my new favorite topcoat- Seche Vite! This stuff is amazing. It literally adds an extra thick layer of "nail" and makes them much stronger!

Purple base- Yasmeen by Zoya 

Pink flowers- BloomChrome by Revlon Top Speed Chrome

Glitter topcoat- Golden Enchantment by China Glaze

Flower design- Konad #M57

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...