Thursday, March 3, 2011

More from Anchors Away!

I saw someone else try this color combo and I thought I would give it a try! The basecoat is two thick coats and I put one coat of shimmer over it. Both Pelican Grey and White Cap are from the Anchors Away collection by China Glaze.

Grey base- Pelican grey by China Glaze

Gold shimmer- White Cap by China Glaze

Music notes color- Black Out by Sally Hansen XtremeWear

Music notes design- Konad M73

This is very nice and shimmery in person! I didn't really like Pelican Grey by itself but it looks awesome with White Cap over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...