Saturday, February 26, 2011

China Glaze- Anchors Away! French manicure!

I usually don't do your traditional French manicure but I had an interview and didn't want to scare the lady away with my normally crazy nails -_____-

Anyways, I used a couple colors from China Glaze's Anchors Away collection- Knotty and White cap.

I added flowers to make it a little less traditional. Later on, I'll try to add some swatches of Knotty and White Cap so you know what they look like.


White tip || O.P.I- Alpine Snow

White with gold shimmer tip topcoat || China Glaze- White Cap

Nude shimmery base || China Glaze- Knotty

Flower design || Konad plate #M73

Flower color || O.P.I- Alpine Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...