Monday, February 25, 2013

Hot Pink and Black French Tips

Hey everyone :) I wanted to show you the manicure I've been wearing for the past few days. I usually don't do French tips with my natural nail color showing but I have the perfect topcoat for it!

I used those French manicure nail strip guide things and painted two coats of Zoya's Gilda since it's a little bit sheer. Then, I did one coat of CND's Sapphire Sparkle which is a really nice blue/pink shimmer topcoat. The striping part seems difficult to some but it's actually very easy. I used Kiss Nail Art in black and dragged it across the edge of the pink. If I didn't reach the other side of my nail, I just started from the other side and connected the two lines.

I hope you like this look! It was very easy and didn't take much time at all. I also got a lot of nice compliments on it =P
Direct Sunlight
Indoors
Indoors w/ Flash

3 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer. I like the black line it adds a cool look to the mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to konad it as well =P

      Delete
  2. gorgeous! love how the black makes the french pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...