Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Morgana Cryptoria Fire Brick Swatch & Review! Best Metallic Red Lipstick!

Hello again. Today, I'm going to show you my new favorite red lipstick. It's called Fire Brick and it's by a brand called Morgana Cryptoria. I didn't hear of this brand until I browsed through Blix's blog and saw some posts showing off this amazing red lipstick. When I saw it, I fell in love!

Let me start off by saying that I am in love with this color. It's a very vampy deep red with a frosted metallic sheen to it. It is highly pigmented and rich in color. It is opaque and applies very nicely due to the shape of the lipstick, which I will show  towards the end of this post. I haven't had a chance to wear this out yet, but I suspect that it would last a long time. It was definitely more on the difficult side to remove but that is a quality I would need in a red lipstick.

In the photo below, I only have the lipstick applied with no lipliner underneath so I can show you how easy it was to control. It would probably look even better with a lipliner for maximum definition and wear-time.

Taken with flash
Photo of the product to show the shape of the tip
 Overall, I really love this lipstick and can't wait for the right night to wear it out. This is definitely a good quality lipstick and would purchase it again in the future. Have you tried this brand before? Are you brave enough to wear a red like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...