Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Pin Up Peach Swatch and Review!

Hey readers! As an effort to get back into blogging, my goal is to update my blog every day. I have already came up with a list of things I want to blog about in the near future so we'll see how this goes :)

Today, I'm going to show you a lipstick called Pin Up Peach from the Color Whisper line by Maybelline. First of all, I thought the packaging was adorable. Each lipstick had a translucent bright color container and had a shiny silver label. It reminded me of Victoria's Secret for some reason!

I really loved the texture of this lipstick. It's very creamy, balmy and moisturizing. The color itself is buildable and decently pigmented as well. It also has a very nice scent to it. I would best describe it as a light peachy/fruity smell with maybe a hint of vanilla.

The color, Pin Up Peach is something that I thought would be most flattering to my skin tone and I would also be able to add a fun pop of color. I would describe it as a pinky peachy color with a slight hint of shimmer. I love it, I think it would look great on many skin tones.

Now, I'm going to show you an enlarged swatch on my lips, how the color looks in the container, and the packaging. The lipstick swatch was taken in daylight with flash. The picture of the product in the container was taken with no flash.
What do you think? Do you like the color? If anyone has photos of other colors they're tried, I would love to see them. I definitely plan on buying more :)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...