Monday, March 26, 2012

OPI DS Sapphire

Hello readers! Today I'm showing you the swatches to my lucky find from last week: OPI DS Sapphire. This shade is so pretty. It is a greyish light blue and shines beautiful linear holographic rainbows in the sun. Indoors, it just looks like a light grey polish. It applied very evenly. I could've gotten away with three coats but I had to do four since I made a smudge on one nail. Now for the photos!


Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Indoors under a lamp
Indoors

3 comments:

  1. I murdered my DS Sapphire this week. I put nail polish remover around the cap to remove excess polish, and I guess a little got in there. Now the pretty is soooo ugly. Whaaaaa! I am thinking of posting about it, but I fear the picture of what it looks like now may be too offensive for my readers.

    Have you hugged your DS Sapphire today? You never know when you will see them for the last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg what?? That's freaky! I'm curious to see what it looks like now lol. Sorry that happened to you!!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...