Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nfu Oh #51

Hello everyone :) Sorry for not posting in a while! I have had a really off week and haven't been able to focus on my normal routine. Anyways I'm finally getting the motivation to update! Last week on Monday 6/6, I painted my nails using Nfu Oh #51. I'm sure many of you have heard of it but if not, you may want to pay close attention!

There are probably not enough words or pictures to show you how amazing this color is but I will do my best =P #51 is a deep, bright, violet that is jelly-based and has colorful flakies in it that shine orange, yellow, pink, and green in different lighting. It's a pretty sheer color so it's best to layer it over some opaque color such as purple, blue, or even black. It's a really fun color to experiment with but I like layering it over purple the best.

Also take a look at how beautiful the bottle itself is. It has a gorgeous bustier and corset design and the color of the polish through the bottle is the prettiest rainbow in a bottle :)

In the following pictures, I have it layered over 2 coats of SeƱorita Bonita by China Glaze, which i would describe as a medium-toned purple with a slight shimmer. It's a lot lighter than the purple in #51 so it doesn't override the purple I would rather show. Then, I put 2 coats of #51 and a layer of Seche Vite to seal it all in.

Here are the photos! I am still wearing this mani so some of these pictures are from today and some are from last week. I will make a note of which is which.

Taken 6/12 in indirect sunlight
Taken 6/12 in indirect sunlight
Taken 6/6 in direct sunlight

Taken 6/6 in direct sunlight. This one shows you the green coloring in the flakes

Taken 6/6 in direct sunlight. See how gorgeous the bottle is?
Even after 6 days of wear, the color hasn't even chipped. It only shows slight signs of wear at the tips and nail growth by the cuticle. This is definitely one of the more long lasting polishes I've tried.

So what do you guys think? Have you tried this polish before? If you have any photos of layering this over other colors, I would love to see! I hope you guys enjoy this post as much as I do.This is one of my favorite nail polishes and I totally recommend it. You can only order it at FabulouStreet, They have a bunch of other amazing colors for sale so definitely check them out!

8 comments:

  1. That's a really nice polish, love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour and love your nails!
    There's a little award on my blog for you, if you're interested ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you very much :) That's super sweet of you! I'll repost when I get a chance ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was one of the first Nfu Oh I bought. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh~ I really wanna have some Nfu Oh nail polishes! They look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should get some! They last a really long time and have a ton of unique colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. treat fatty liver naturally treat fatty liver naturally treat fatty liver naturally

    Here is my web site reversing fatty liver disease alcohol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...