Friday, May 6, 2011

Dark smoky purple EOTD :)

He everyone :) I have to say, I am soooooo beyond in love with the Day To Night Beauty UK palette that I ordered. I'm so thrilled with it that I felt like playing around and doing another look with it :) Here is a dark purple smoky eye that will be perfect for nighttime :)


All of the eyeshadows came from the Beauty UK palette

Base- Nyx Milk Eyeshadow Stick
Lid- Plum
Crease- Violet
Highlight/blend- Peach
Under eyebrow + inner corner of eye- White
Eyeliner- Black
Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed following your blog, and thanks for reading mine! I want to pass on the Liebster Award to you :) http://immhappy.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :D I will post it up :) My first one too =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...