Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Color Club Revvvolution Swatches (black holo)

Hola :-) The other day, I received Revvolution by Color Club as well as Wild At Heart which I still need to try. When I first recieved the bottle, it didn't seem to have much of a holo effect but the application is sooo much more interesting. It's a blackish dark grey with a nice holo shimmer. I've seen people compare it to My Private Jet by O.P.I but say it looks even better.

I also really liked the formula. It wasn't streaky at all and I didn't end up with any bubbles. It also dried really quickly. These photos have 3 coats of Revvvolution and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

The photos below are taken in direct sunlight. It is such an interesting color up close and I've never owned anything like it.
Have you tried this color before? I'm so in love with it. I can't help but stare at it when I'm out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...