Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Angel Wings

Hey everyone! It's been a few days since I've had a chance to update. I've had a very busy few days considering it's the end of the semester and all my term papers and finals are due. I also had an interview for a law office assistant position yesterday so I REALLY hope I got it!

So before my interview, I still had my lime green manicure and I thought I should probably tone it down and not care them with my nails haha! I did something more neutral which is wayyy out of my comfort zone but it ended up looking pretty nice :)

This is Sally Hansen's Angel Wings from the Complete Salon Manicure Collection. It's really pretty! It's kinda an off-white and has a subtle pink shimmer to it. To make it a little more interesting, I added some Konad to it! Just ignore my middle finger! I didn't get the Konad on the tip D; The white that I used is Alpine Snow by OPI. I love how this turned out but at the same time, I can't wait to take it off and put on something more funky LOL.


1 comment:

  1. I love this look!!! This pattern is so discreet and beautiful!!!! I like your blog very much.

    Mine is about fashion and beauty and I do some Konad manicure too.

    www.emeconeme.blogspot.com


    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...