Friday, March 25, 2011

EOTD For my date tonight :)

I'm about to go out on a date so I thought I would do my makeup and share it with the world =P This look is one of my favorite looks so it's about time I post it!
It's a champagney silver with dark purple in the crease. I like to finish it off with shadow liner and mascara of course!
I don't know what's going on with the the top left corner but it looked fine in the mirror o_O
Here's a closeup!
Electrified by L'Oreal H.I.P. I use the left one all over the lid and the purple in the crease.
My new Nyx Palette called Super Model. I use the black (top right) with an eyeliner brush on the bottom and top as liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...