Friday, May 11, 2012

Layla Flash Black Swatches (warning: pic heavy)

Hello readers! I'm going to show you the most amazing holographic nail polish I've ever seen! It's called Flash Black by a brand called Layla. I got it from Ulta. This color is just wow... it's a charcoal grey/blackish color with a very strong holographic effect. 

These photos honestly don't do it justice. It has a much stronger holographic effect in person. With the exception of the photo of my nails under the lamp, all of them were taken the next day. It had a little bit of tipwear... I didn't use any base or topcoat. Just 3 coats of Flash Black. Now, on to the photos!

Oooh also check out my video if you want to see the color in action! Click here or find it on the bottom of this post :)

Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Thumbnail closeup in the sun
Thumbnail closeup in the sun
Blurred to show how strong the holo effect is
Under a lamp in a dark room
In the shade

And now for the video!


2 comments:

  1. i love this! i have ocean rush and it is completely amazing too....the only bad thing is that it chips really badly. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought ocean rush as well! Those are my two favorites from the collection. Mine started chipping pretty quickly... I wonder if topcoat will help? I heard that topcoat will dull the holo effect.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...