Monday, August 8, 2011

22nd Birthday :)

Hello everyone! Sorry again for another drought! The past couple of weeks have been very hectic and making a blog past has unfortunately been the last thing on my mind.

Last week was my 22nd birthday and it was seriously the best birthday I've ever had thanks to my amazing friends :) I'm going to start off by showing you my bday manicure and then I will show you the pics from my party and talk about that!

This is 2 coats of Midnight in NY by Sally Hansen with 1 coat of Dorothy by Nyx Girls

Anyways back to my party! My friends and I had dinner at a restaurant called Opa! in Los Gatos, CA, which is a Greek restaurant. I don't know how I lucked out so much but we ended up having our own private room, complete with our own TV and bathroom! Here's a pic of our group! I'm at the head of the table =P


And now for a pic of my outfit :-)


Then we met up at Mt Charley's down the street for dancing! This is the other group of people we met up with! The girl in the blue has the same birthday as me and we decided to celebrate together :)


Then we ended the night with some shots! Ignore my friend in the background.... he was 10 shots and 2 beers in when we took this pic haha!


Anyways.... best birthday ever!

9 comments:

  1. A bit too late but happy birthday, love your dress and nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are cute Happy birthday

    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you holding your dress in the 3rd picture down???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also can't it ruin the dress holding it like that like stretch the material out of shape?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand that but when you had the picture taken why did you decide to pull the sides of the skirt away from your body?

    Can't pulling the skirt like that stretch the material out of shape???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...