Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sinful Colors Mint Apple Swatch + Mani

Hey everyone! Sooo a couple weeks ago I bought a BUNCH of Sinful Colors nail polishes and finally got to trying one called Mint Apple. They are so darn cheap at Walgreens! Only 99 cents a piece! Anyways, Mint Apple is sooo pretty. It's a light turquiosey seafoam green with a hint of blue and has a very slight shimmer to it.

This is three coats, no topcoat. I had no issues whatsoever applying it. It was a little streaky at first but this surprisingly dried quickly so I was fine doing multiple coats.


I love how the color looks against my skintone! Anyways, I decided to spiff it up and I added Nubar 2010 flakies on top! Heres a couple photos with one coat of 2010.

Indoors
Outdoors
AND to make it even more interesting, so I used Konad M78 and used Black Out by Sally Hansen XtremeWear for the stamp color. I absolutely love how this turned out. I can't stop staring at it =P

8 comments:

  1. Mint Apple has to be my favorite nail polish for Sinful Colors -OMG that Nubar polish makes it look so amazing. I love this post!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm glad you like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful color <3 And the flakies on top...love it. Also really like the stamping.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flakies just made that blue polish pop! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i like the color, i dont have a walgreens where im at =( I wonder if they are online! I'll have to check...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also seen them at Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't read half of the words in this post because of the dark color in the background, I'm on my phone BTW. Just thought you would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. The coding should work on computers at least since everything is centered and the middle of the background is pink.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...