Saturday, February 26, 2011

OMG KONAD!!

So one of the best investments I have ever made was my Konad purchase!

If you don't know what Konad is, it's a nail polish stamping system! They have many designs to choose from and you can use any nail polish for your stamp design. They have special nail polish for stamping as well that gives nice, thick results.

Want to see how it works? Go to Wow Wow Nails' Post.

You can buy Konad at WowSoCool.com or any authorized retailer on Ebay.

Anyways, this look is the one I chose for Valentines Day! I didn't want to do anything to heartsy-fartsy so I chose zebra print!

Black with red glitter base coat- Lubu Heels- China Glaze

Red tips and zebra stripes- Chi- Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Zebra pattern- Konad #M57

I LOVE this look!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...