Friday, February 25, 2011

Au natural?

Okay...maybe I'm not done for the night haha!! I plan on using this blog to show off some of my nail art that I do in my spare time. I will also show some random swatches of colors I haven't used yet!
To start off, here is a picture of my natural nails! I only put a little topcoat on (Seche Vite).

 This is one of the main reasons I have never gotten fake nails. I have never paid for a manicure in my entire life! I got a pedicure once and paid about $20 since I wanted art... so not worth it!

When you have nails like these, who needs to waste money at the salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...