Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SJ Sharks game + mani

Hey everyone, long time no post! I had a busy past few days so I haven't had a chance to update. This past saturday, I went to my first San Jose Sharks game which is a hockey team if you didn't know. My friend James invited me since I've never been to one! When we got to the game, a bunch of dudes asked me to take their picture so I did. he was sooooo nice! He bought me and my friend a beer just for taking their picture lol.Oh and we won 2-1!

James and I with the rink behind us!

The infamous myspace angle =P

And of course knowing me, I painted my nails teal as well! At first I was going to do plain teal with designs and then I changed my mind and painted them teal with teal glitter. I don't know what's going on with my pinky... just ignore that haha!
Teal- The Real Teal by Sally Hansen XtremeWear, Glitter- Glam by Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :-) I appreciate anything you have to say about my posts! I'll do my best to get back to you and I always check out my commenters blogs as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...